(ADINSERTER AMP)
////

Help Fund Michael Bengah To Pursue His Masters In Public Financial Management

127 views
2 mins read
Help Fund Michael Bengah To Pursue His Masters In Public Financial Management

Michael Bengah is a first-generation college student from Sierra Leone. He recently got his BBA in Accounting and has always harboured the ambition of pursuing the highest possible education and he feels by having a bachelor’s degree, he has accomplished the first step of his journey. He recently got accepted to Clark University for a Master of Public Administration with a concentration in Public Financial Management and was offered a 30% scholarship. He created a GoFundMe to raise the remaining 70%, in the hope of reaching his goal of postgraduate study.

 After graduation in 2019, Michael Bengah got a job as a Staff Accountant for a Real Estate company in New York. He was able to save $16,000 to pay for his first year of graduate school. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, he eventually lost his job because of the temporary hold on H1B Visas. The $16,000 he saved plus the 30% scholarship from Clark University will cover his tuition for his first year of graduate studies. He plan on raising  $11,500 so he can cover the remaining tuition and fees. The $8,000 will go towards his 3rd semester, and the remaining $3,500 towards his final semester.

https://twitter.com/bengahborbor/status/1343968341749362688



Michael Bengah was fortunate enough to receive the most financial aid possible on merit, but he has no additional avenue to get funds. As an international student, Michael Bengah cannot have a full-time job while in school. He will appreciate whatever amount you decide to offer as he will not be able to pursue his dream without your help. His Venmo is @Bengah, CashApp is $Bengah, and my Paypal is [email redacted]. 

‘’I just finished my first semester, and I did a really good job in achieving a perfect grade point of 4.0.’’

    Thank you in advance. God bless you.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/fpkta-help-me-fund-my-graduate-studies?fbclid=IwAR3XD0nWK2ZVOgMFMZRhkJfVVGbF8U3kF9qqhGCYhXoqKvNeU81L5YwXpA0

like What You Read? Buy Us A Drink

Salone Messenger

Salone Messenger is a Global Multimedia and Public Relation Firm that brings young emerging leaders, bloggers, activists, and storytellers to tell inspiring stories of change-makers and build a community of young people telling human interest stories using smartphones.

Previous Story

From Being Rejected 150 Times To A Multi-Millionaire Businessman: The Journey Of Reginald Larry-Cole

Next Story

From A Village Boy In Ganya To Be Listed Among 1,000 Inspiring Black Scientists In America: The Journey Of Dr. Alhaji N’jai

Latest from Blog

We highly rely on advertisements and Ads to enable us tell more compelling human interest stories. Please disable your Adblock and run our lite ads to support . Thanks

error: Alert: Content is protected !!