“STRUCTURAL FORMATS FOR BROOKFIELDS UNITED TO RETAIN WINNING WAYS”
WRITTEN BY : ABUBAKARR ALUSINE KOROMA (PEN PUSHER)
It is a call to let Brookfields United aware about the unpleasant results that have been coming over the past matches in the ongoing Super Ten Competition, and the reactions from fans have not been encouraging in recent times. We may tend to extend a short congratulary note to the team for taking us to the second stage of the Division One, which we are still participating on, with six (6) points out of five matches played – one win, one loss and three draws respectively.
It came to our observation, over the past matches, that Brookfields United have not been greatly seen in maintaining good shape of composed techniques, team spirit and constructive uplifting. Could it be a serious fault or hidden issue among the players or perhaps the technical members? However, it may seem or portray an exemplary image of good leadership when dedicated minds, with a goal of transformative growth, are willing to elevate the team (Brookfields United) to the highest division of Sierra Leone Football Association, which is the Sierra Leone Premier League. The results obtained by Brookfields United in the two previous matches played (Luawa FC and FCKallon Jnr) were not encouraging neither pleased based on the reactions from the supporters.
The team has players that are gifted with different sporting attributes. Since the technical staff is yet to fix up important issues that are serving as loopholes in the team, here are the solutions :
– Every player should be in a balanced team measure and disciplinary conduct.
– Every player, who performs to expectation in trainings, must be given match appearances
– Every player should be morally motivated by technical staff in any scheduled fixture.
– Every player should be bound by good thoughts for his fellow teammates.
– Technical staff should not be biased or sentimental in making the right decisions.
– Every player must not feel superior over the team, his teammates or even the technical staff.
– Every player must have a plain not fixed thought when it comes to team selection in any fixture.
– Every player must have a plain, optimistic and developmental goal for the growth of the team.
The points stated above serve as focal steps on how our beloved Brookfields United can retain the lost glories in the landscape of recognised national football. As Brookfields United prepare to face Estate Contractors in tomorrow’s encounter in the ongoing Super Ten Competition, we, as supporters of Brookfields United, hope for better implementations on the highlighted points. We are looking forward to see more professionalism and technical display from the entire team.