Miss Sierra Leone Enid Boston Shares Photos After Signing Brand Ambassador Deal With
Miss Sierra Leone Lands Herself In Big Brand Ambassador Deal
Miss Sierra Leone Enid Jones-Boston, has taken on her social media platform to share epic photos after signing a Brand Ambassador deal with Songu official, a clothing line.
- Dr Imambay Kamara Honoured With International Honorary Doctorate Degree By The Global International Alliance University USA
- Watch Official Music Video as Kizz Daniel’s ‘Buga’ make waves with 3.5 Million Views in 24 hours
- Fatmata Binta Named The First Sierra Leonean and African Winner Of The €100,000 Basque World Culinary Prize Award
- ‘We Rise By Lifting Others’ Singer Davido To Kick Off Europe Tour
- Popular UK-based Sierra Leonean DJ Shakez To Perform at the Housemates Salone
“I thank God for making me end this year on a positive note.
I am pleased to announce that I am the brand ambassador for songu official, your number one fashion plug in Sierra Leone owned by a Sierra Leonean.
Thank u so much for trusting me with your brand, I promise to make this a productive partnership. Guys go check out the website https://songuofficial.com/ and bombard them with your orders.
Ms. Enid Jones-Boston emerged as the new queen and winner that represented Sierra Leone at Miss World. She was crowned Miss World Sierra Leone on Saturday 22 September 2019 at the Bintumani Conference Centre in Freetown. The 2019 Miss Sierra Leone Ltd show which is organised every year, attracted many folks from home and abroad. Sixteen beautiful ladies from various backgrounds across the country competed for the crown, but the one that was outstanding came from the Western Rural Area and she is Enid Jones-Boston. Enid, as she is popularly called, has three (3) titles to her name, Miss IPAM, Miss University and now Miss Sierra Leone 2019. Boston has represented Sierra Leone in the Miss University Africa in Nigeria. She also participated in one of Sierra Leone’s reality television show “Housemates Salone.”