Dr. Mohamed Abdel Aziz Abdel Moneim El-Zayat is an Egyptian obstetrician, gynecologist, public health physician and medical researcher. Founder of Mama Salon Clinic. He was born on the first of February 1988 in Egypt. Dr. Mohamed Abdel-Aziz Abdel-Moneim El-Zayat obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Medicine and Surgery from Al-Azhar University, Egypt.
On the third of March 2013, he was accredited as a physician by the Egyptian Medical Syndicate accredited by the Ministry of Health, Egypt. From March 13, 2013 to May 23, 2014, he was appointed as Emergency Physician at Al Salam International Hospital, Matrouh, Egypt and then appointed as Emergency Physician at Sphinx Hospital, Giza, Egypt from May 1, 2014 to July 1, 2015.
In the same year, Dr. Mohamed Abdel Aziz Abdel Moneim El-Zayat was appointed as Director of the Family Medicine Center at the Ministry of Health and Population, Sharkia, Egypt., Before moving to be a Physician at Al-Azhar University Student Hospital, Cairo, Egypt where he provided healthcare to students with information and emergency care. It also provides information and peer education events for students with a focus on alcohol and other drugs, mental health, sexual health and relationships for international students. After that, Dr. Mohamed El-Zayat was appointed as an assistant lecturer in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Al-Azhar College of Medicine in Cairo by a decision of the President of Al-Azhar University.
By late 2015, Dr. Mohamed El-Zayat was chosen as the envoy and representative of the Arab Republic of Egypt to study the International Master in Public Health at one of the first international universities; Tsinghua, China. Where he obtained a master’s degree in public health from Tsinghua University, Beijing, China with distinction and was also chosen as the best doctor in that year, and his research was published in the British Medical Journal. He then moved to work at Al-Azhar University Hospitals in Cairo, where he is still holding his degree as a teacher of obstetrics and gynecology after obtaining in-depth studies in obstetrics and gynecology with a very good grade with honors.
When asked why he chose Obstetrics and Gynecology, he said, “I liked a combination of medicine, surgery and psychological support, saying when I saw my first emergency caesarean section as a medical student, it was the most wonderful emergency situation ever, and the mother and parents were so happy about their newborn. At the same time, I thought a lot about other people.” Who could not have children, and one of my brothers was among them! ”
Dr. Mohamed Abdel Aziz Abdel Moneim El-Zayat said when establishing the Mama Salon clinic that he loves Sierra Leone and its citizens. He continued by saying that the Sierra Leoneans are a grateful people and a beloved people, and that is why he decided to move his family here from Egypt. Dr. Mohamed Abdel Aziz Abdel Moneim El-Zayat became fascinated by the miracle of life, knowing that each of us possesses a storehouse of instincts that keep us alive. He is a man who can work miracles and believes that Allah has given him this gift to help humanity, so he decided to change his Future plans in order to stay in Sierra Leone. Where he said that his love for Sierra Leone and the people of Sierra Leone and the support of his Arab brothers for let him stay and help people in Sierra Leone so he decided to establish the Mama Salone Clinic.
The Mama Salon Clinic is a clinic established by Dr. Mohamed Abdel Aziz Abdel Moneim El-Zayat in an effort to help promote health education in Sierra Leone. The clinic offers a wide range of health services. All services related to women’s health such as:
- Treatment of infertility and delayed childbearing. “ The first clinic in Sierra Leone to offer the latest methods to help you get pregnant quickly and have your baby soon. ”
- IUI and IVFF
- Follow-up of pregnancy and treatment of High risk pregnancies.
- Detection with the latest ultrasound devices and determining the sex of the fetus in the first months of pregnancy.
- Cervical cerclage operations to prevent recurrent miscarriage.
- Treatment of menstrual disorder and private part itching infections and genital infection.
- Treatment of polycystic ovarian syndrome as well as functional cysts and their complications.
- Myomectomy and Fibroid treatment.
- Tubal ligation
- Swelling of the breast and vagina.
- Vaginoplasty. Vaginoplasty is a procedure aimed at “narrowing” the vagina that has become flabby or loose due to vaginal delivery or aging.
- Treatment of male infertility and impotence.
- Treatment of Chronic Pelvic pain.
- We provide assistance in diagnosing and treating public health problems.
Mama Clinic Salon includes the following:
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Examination clinic.
- Scan Room with The Latest Ultrasound equipment.
- A complete, integrated and updated operating room for normal delivery and caesarean section.
- The latest incubators for infants and newborns.
- A laboratory equipped with the latest international laboratory equipment.
- Patient admission rooms at the highest level to support cases after operation.
The clinic is located at 179 Wilkinson Road, Freetown, Directly opposite Freetown supermarket. There will be a free medical examination and scan that will start on November 2nd and end on November 13th, 2020. Don’t miss this great opportunity. Tell your friends and family members about this wonderful opportunity that Dr. Mohamed Abdel-Aziz Abdel-Moneim El-Zayat gave you.
For more information, you can call us on these numbers: 075-878-666/033-878-666 or you follow the Mama Salone Clinic Facebook page by clicking on this link https://www.facebook.com/Mama.salone.clinic/
Media consultant: HD vision
Public Relation Firm: Salone Messengerlike What You Read? Buy Us A Drink