Multi talented Innovator Man In Zimbabwean Builds Cordless Television, Goes Viral
A gifted innovator from Zimbabwean Maxwell Chikumbutso has taken the innovation by storm after building a cordless television with extra capacity to power 2 x 100W bulbs to light rooms in areas where there is no electricity. The innovation has been seen as inclusive as it ropes in the needs of rural folks without access to main electricity grid.
The man is set to revolutionaries the information technology (IT) gadgets sector by developing a radio frequency powered television set without a plug in.
- Dr Imambay Kamara Honoured With International Honorary Doctorate Degree By The Global International Alliance University USA
- Watch Official Music Video as Kizz Daniel’s ‘Buga’ make waves with 3.5 Million Views in 24 hours
- Fatmata Binta Named The First Sierra Leonean and African Winner Of The €100,000 Basque World Culinary Prize Award
- ‘We Rise By Lifting Others’ Singer Davido To Kick Off Europe Tour
- Popular UK-based Sierra Leonean DJ Shakez To Perform at the Housemates Salone
Maxwell Chikumbutso innovation will widen access to TV media content and products for millions of people in Zumbabwe and Africa with no access to main electricity grid.
Speaking during an interview with The Herald on Tuesday, He said “ It has no cables connected to it. It is self-powered. When you look at the rear end of the TV instead of the glossy front, what’s notable is that it doesn’t have any cables connected to it”
- […] and do their makeup. It was great and I loved the experience,” Hussanatu Ourstar Bah tells Salone Messenger Media of…
Nice, wish he works with you
Truly inspiring, thanks for sharing
Speaking on how such television is built and the source of its power, Maxwell reveals that he develops a self-powered device named MSED and embed it in the TV sets. “This TV gets its power from RF through a device called MSED. Its self-powered and the TV uses green energy harnessed from RF using an electronic device we developed MSED. That’s where the world is going now. Free energy and self-powered wireless gadgets.” He said.
The multi-talented innovator is also well known for His innovations such as electric cars, helicopter, electric cars, green power generating machines and drones that are now in use in South Africa added that, “It (the tv) has no cables connected to it. It is self-powered. When you look at the rear end of the TV instead of the glossy front, what’s notable is that it doesn’t have any cables connected to it.”
The innovator further reveals that, the technology will be extended to smartphones, laptops, fridges, among other devices with long electronic power cables. “Right now we are miniaturizing the MSED to be smaller so that we can integrate it in cell phones, computers, laptops and decoders. It will be inside those devices now. Technology is moving to cordless electronic devices. That’s where we are going. This year we are moving and nothing will stop us,” Maxwell said.